TV Series

Four Lives is a good watch, factually accurate as well.

The Met Police are f*cking useless.
I didn't realise it was based on a true story till the last episode, must have missed the text that told you the other times. I was thinking it's got to be fiction as the police can't be that shite. Was I shocked.

I didn't realise it was based on a true story till the last episode, must have missed the text that told you the other times. I was thinking it's got to be fiction as the police can't be that shite. Was I shocked.
There was a documentary after it that had interviews with some of the people involved in the events.

Stephen Merchant was good.

He was.

Not sure if it was just me but in the first episodes you could see similarities of his character from "Extras" with his daft comments. It does ring true that in real life, he was childish and collected toys.

Don't get me wrong, Merchant then did well to demonstrate how sinister the murderer was and by the end of the series you absolutely hated his character.

He was.

Not sure if it was just me but in the first episodes you could see similarities of his character from "Extras" with his daft comments. It does ring true that in real life, he was childish and collected toys.

Don't get me wrong, Merchant then did well to demonstrate how sinister the murderer was and by the end of the series you absolutely hated his character.
Yep he was excellent, very cold when he was being interviewed. Creepy.

He was.

Yes I also thought he let his Wurzel accent slip once or twice.

Clarksons Farm on Amazon, I’m not a big lover of his I can take or leave him, but this is absolutely brilliant heart warming tv, such a cast of real characters especially Gerald and Kaleb. It really shows farming for what it is, bloody hard relentless work and something I don’t think I’d ever have the energy to do.
Just caught this. Surprisingly good. Agree with all you’ve said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.