TV Series

One episode left of brassic and thoroughly enjoyable. Light hearted and easy watching and really really stupid, but funny.

If you can view all the HBO content and haven't watched "The Wire" yet - do so. It's right up there with GoT for best series ever.
Ahh, yes - did so years ago.
Think this show really kicked of the new wave of great television.
What was the name of one to the creators more recent shows (not the war drama btw)?
I genuinely wish I was in your position of having Gomorrah and Narcos still to watch.
Ha!
Yes - just the last Narcos Mexico to watch in all fairness but it's been a joy to watch.
you might like Fauda on Netflix if you haven’t seen it, which has a very similar style to the two you mention which I also really enjoyed… no drugs but very gitty, tense, well acted and well shot as well as giving you a very good insight to the troubles in that area.
Will drop it into the mix - thanks!

That's GOT done now....perfect winter show so I've finished it early.

Now on True Detective Season 3.

Then Narcos....then I'll try Gomorrah but Ozark streams soon too.

One episode left of brassic and thoroughly enjoyable. Light hearted and easy watching and really really stupid, but funny.
Tolerated the first season, not bad in places, but that last season was fucking embarassing. Utter shit.

Only Murders In The Building. Very enjoyable. Remind me of watching The Beiderbecke Affair with my Mom in the 80s.

Last edited:
Narcos Mexico. Superb show. I feel like every season it gets overlooked, should be as popular as some of netflix other big shows as its easily as good.

Both this and its predecessor narcos did an excellent job of mixing reality with dramatisation. Last episode of season 3 felt like it was a bit rushed though. felt like there was maybe another 1/2 episodes left in it to give many key characters the attention they deserved to properly tell the story of their ending.

Stay Close - fucking wank. First few episodes lulled you into thinking it might be decent but just stupid. Plot so so flimsy. 3/10

The Tourist - enjoyed it, in complete contrast to above there was some excellent acting involved. Again it fizzled out a bit in that didn’t think the ending was as good as could have been but the first 3/4 episodes were cracking tv. 7.5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.