TV Series

Anyone seen Yellowjackets? Had a friend suggest I watch but I've got no idea what it's about.
Yeah, it's alright. Don't expect hard hitting drama but it's an easy watch.
It's still airing weekly btw but most of the series is available.

Lots on Zombie apocalyptical stuff about which I enjoy.

Currently watching Black Summer (a couple of tense episodes if you like this sort of thing)

Anyway, I always say to the Mrs, I prefer the traditional type Zombies as seen in Walking Dead, Slow moving and docile so you have a chance of getting away.

However, a lot of new stuff has the Zombies as super fit rapid athletes and it's just bloody "cheating" :-)
(Black Summer is like this). Any advantage the human had has gone.

I just don't think having fast running Zombies is realistic :-)

Also, the Black Summer ones are a bastard to kill!

Wtf is going on?

Watched The North Water. Bloody grim but i enjoyed it. Colin Farrell was excellent and Jack O’Connell is becoming one of those actors that Id watch something just cos hes in it.

Afterlife was disappointing. The first time Gervais has done 3 series and you can see why he normally doesn’t.

I think that will be his last TV series and I assume he just wanted the ridiculous money Netflix we’re giving him.

Afterlife - I’ve always been a massive gervais fan but I seem to be int the minority that think ls this is abysmally written. It’s so contrived. The whole things seems to be split in to monologues. I mean who actually talks like that old woman on the bench. The sentimental scenes are too heavy handed and completely ruins it for me. You get the odd funny moments, but I genuinely don’t understand the popularity of this.

gone are the days of the office and extras which were true genius

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.