TV Series

Afterlife - I’ve always been a massive gervais fan but I seem to be int the minority that think ls this is abysmally written. It’s so contrived. The whole things seems to be split in to monologues. I mean who actually talks like that old woman on the bench. The sentimental scenes are too heavy handed and completely ruins it for me. You get the odd funny moments, but I genuinely don’t understand the popularity of this.

gone are the days of the office and extras which were true genius
Although the bit with the Postman was good when he asked "can I use your bathroom"

Half hour later RG goes up to check and he's having a full on bubble bath:-)

I've never been interested in watching TV due to playing as much sport as i could but now father time has caught up with me and I've started to watch the box, and I've just finished watching Afterlife 1&2 and Derek and i got absolutely hooked, so im going to watch the Office this weekend - im already wishing my life away!!

I've never been interested in watching TV due to playing as much sport as i could but now father time has caught up with me and I've started to watch the box, and I've just finished watching Afterlife 1&2 and Derek and i got absolutely hooked, so im going to watch the Office this weekend - im already wishing my life away!!
Wow! You’ve saved the best - the very best - til last.

so im going to watch the Office this weekend - im already wishing my life away!!
Over the last two weeks I've re-watched both series of The Office on iPlayer

It really is excellent - so much so that I've started watching it all over again!!

Gervais/Steven Merchant nailed it with the characters and the script

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.