TV Series

Finished season 5 of the last kingdom, what an amazing show it has been all the way through a masterpiece. Look forward to the film as I feel lost now the series is done.

Do agree with this. I really wish they’d split the last season in two though. As good as it was and it being so fast paced made for brilliant tv all series, I thought the characters were more than good enough to justify spending more time with, they could easily have got two seasons out of it and I’d have loved it even more.

Last Kingdom definitely showed up many other series when it comes to pace, characters and more importantly the ending.
Absolute fantastic television.

Last Kingdom definitely showed up many other series when it comes to pace, characters and more importantly the ending.
Absolute fantastic television.

Think with pace, like I said I’d have preferred it slower, but the big difference between it and others is that it managed to deal with everything properly even at that fast a pace - the decisions and storylines all made sense and got resolved in the right way.

Think with pace, like I said I’d have preferred it slower, but the big difference between it and others is that it managed to deal with everything properly even at that fast a pace - the decisions and storylines all made sense and got resolved in the right way.
Yeah can’t disagree too much but think the previous 4 series set up the last perfectly to just plough through and keep you glued to the very end.

Yeah can’t disagree too much but think the previous 4 series set up the last perfectly to just plough through and keep you glued to the very end.

Yeah I raced through the final season, was one of those “I’ll just watch one more episode” one evening that ended up being far too late in the morning!

Just thought it had a really clean cut point half way through that would have worked normally as a season finale too (what happened in Mercia).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.