TV Series

Last week of neighbours , fuckity fuck
Kylie and jason , guy pierce , margot robbie and a few others are making an appearance, gutted this is the end , still gets a million viewers each day in the uk, mad nobody wanted to take it on

Have watched 6 but there have been no more added to the menu on paramount, it just seemed to come to an end at 6 with no news about the other 4

Hi Bud. Only just seen this as I've been busy and you may have had an answer since, but i saw this online just to show there are 10 eps as I thought:

1658771074112.png

I have to catch up with the show as well, tbf!

Watching the old man based on comments on here and I have to be honest it’s not for me. Storyline is so all over the place and the relationships are just so rediculous it loses and credibility.

It's using 'The Witcher' type storytelling, bouncing between present day and past whilst interweaving the punchline.

It's a little chaotic to follow in the beginning.

I thought the 1st ep was decent but the one thing that stood out was the fight sequence near the end going on far too long. Sounds like I made the right decision not going back to it.

I have been watching Black Bird which is good enough to watch to completion (6 x 1hr eps).

Personally, I like the fact some people struggle in fights and it's not all 'stick 'em, stick 'em, dead' type fighting.

People, literally, fight for their lives at times and it becomes arduous and scary.

I tried to watch that but gave up half way through the first episode.
I found the over the top religion a bit sickening tbh.
I'll probably go back to it when I'm in a more tolerant mood.
P.S, the main cop looks like he's about 12
I tried to watch that but gave up half way through the first episode.
I found the over the top religion a bit sickening tbh.
I'll probably go back to it when I'm in a more tolerant mood.
P.S, the main cop looks like he's about 12

Give it another go, pretty quickly the religion both past and present is seen for what it is and how ultimately its based on the whims of individuals.

Hi Bud. Only just seen this as I've been busy and you may have had an answer since, but i saw this online just to show there are 10 eps as I thought:

View attachment 50847

I have to catch up with the show as well, tbf!
Cheers mate,yes there are 10 but my concern was that after been able to download and watch six in one day, no more episodes have been added by paramount, unless they are going to add another block of 4 some time it's just a pain in the ass not knowing when,thanks for the reply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.