TV Series

Cheers mate,yes there are 10 but my concern was that after been able to download and watch six in one day, no more episodes have been added by paramount, unless they are going to add another block of 4 some time it's just a pain in the ass not knowing when,thanks for the reply

No worries, but fuck waiting on Paramount, just DL straight to your HD!!

I tried to watch that but gave up half way through the first episode.
I found the over the top religion a bit sickening tbh.
I'll probably go back to it when I'm in a more tolerant mood.
P.S, the main cop looks like he's about 12
You should give it another go, it really shows the hypocrisy in that church (they’re all bad but the LDS is really bad). I live behind the Zion curtain and remember when the book came out, there was a bid fuss over it, I read it in two days

You really nee to watch it hilts as certain things that have happened in the series will now make more sense.
Its brilliant mate but I can`t think of the name.Its certainly on one of the Sky Channels.
Baltimore Rising? Not seen it yet but it's on my watch list on HBO. The Slow Hustle as well which is about the death of Sean Suiter. Need to get round to watching them both.

Watching The Terminal List at the moment which, despite all the rave reviews, I'm really struggling to get through. 3 episodes in but might knock it on the head.

Watched 3 episodes of succession because I saw it getting rave reviews but to be honest Im wondering whether it gets going or if I just need to call it and say its not right for me, not disliking it but only watching about 1 episode a week because Im not into it yet

It’s the best thing on tv. Stick with it.

Gomorrah Season 5 episode 5.

Greatest TV series ever. This final season is absolutely brilliant. Trying my hardest to prolong the end.

I enjoy it but I don’t get the love for it, if it was in English we’d probably find it a bit cringe lol.

It also annoys me as I’m learning Italian and can’t understand a word they say, gutter dialect.

I enjoy it but I don’t get the love for it, if it was in English we’d probably find it a bit cringe lol.

It also annoys me as I’m learning Italian and can’t understand a word they say, gutter dialect.

It's because its in Italian they can get away with it very over the top writing. I'm sure a lot gets lost in translation. The writing, timing, setup and story are fantastic. Setting is perfect and the action is relentless.

I watched the finale this evening and in my opinion is the greatest TV show of all time.

Fair play with the Italian. I spend a lot of time there and have picked up quite a bit. It's a great language to learn as there is a lot of English sounds and words thrown in there so you don't end up absolutely lost!

Outer Range

One of those you watch through then question yourself why. Disjointed nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.