TV Series

Pieces of Her on Netflix. Good mystery about a daughter finding out about her mum's murky past, getting involved with a cult leader and something that happened to her father.

A few nights back i happened to catch a drama 10 minutes in, i was tired at the time but was glued n intrigued to what was unfolding on screen.

It were easy to follow n was preceded by two further episodes so ended up watching all three back-back, then a further three the following night.

'The Capture' was the series name, it showed on BBC4 n believe it previously aired sometime in 2019.

Kinda Spooks meets Enemy of the State stuff.

Season 2 apparently dropping later this month.

Anyone else seen it?

A few nights back i happened to catch a drama 10 minutes in, i was tired at the time but was glued n intrigued to what was unfolding on screen.

It were easy to follow n was preceded by two further episodes so ended up watching all three back-back, then a further three the following night.

'The Capture' was the series name, it showed on BBC4 n believe it previously aired sometime in 2019.

Anyone else seen it?

Not seen it might give it a watch

Anyone else seen it?
Yes didn’t realise it was that long ago.

Not seen it might give it a watch
Thoroughly enjoyed it n even more so as it was a 6 part mini series watched over 2 nights, so not as drawn out as most n thus could pay more attention to detail.

Found the use of surveillance tech in it very interesting indeed, as was the whole plot.

Defo give it a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.