TV Series

Not as good as I thought it was going to be. I've still got the last episode to watch but the path David Tennant's character and his wife have taken is way too far-fetched.
But it's supposed to be silly. That's what I liked about it - it's not trying to be credible and is clearly ridiculous.

But it's supposed to be silly. That's what I liked about it - it's not trying to be credible and is clearly ridiculous.
Yeah, that's fair enough. I enjoyed The Tourist for similar reasons. As noted, I still have the final episode left yet.

No-one commenting on "Inside Man" - just finished last night?

I thought it was excellent. Intriguing, dark and at the same time laugh out loud funny in parts. Marvellous stuff. They must have had a right old giggle filming it. Stanley Tucci and David Tenant are superb in it.
Thanks for the heads up. Just started acquiring it.

Yeah, that's fair enough. I enjoyed The Tourist for similar reasons. As noted, I still have the final episode left yet.
Actually the two series are in a way quite similar. They have a similar *feel* to them, certainly. I liked The Tourist a lot as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.