TV Series

If it helps any,its better than the previous episodes.....but the bar is lower than a snakes belly.
Really enjoyed that episode, much much better than the first 5. Ending was a bit of a wow moment as well, interesting to see what happens next after that.

Really enjoyed that episode, much much better than the first 5. Ending was a bit of a wow moment as well, interesting to see what happens next after that.
Great to hear,it was better,but i just cant get on with the amateurish of it all.The characters are forgettable and the action is weak,i want darker and more intense.....this has a PG rating at best.

Great to hear,it was better,but i just cant get on with the amateurish of it all.The characters are forgettable and the action is weak,i want darker and more intense.....this has a PG rating at best.
Yeah i totally get what you mean. All the main characters are pretty poor really and i find them all very bland. Thought the action was a lot better in the latest one though and maybe we will finally start to see a more sinister plot now after that ending.

Yeah i totally get what you mean. All the main characters are pretty poor really and i find them all very bland. Thought the action was a lot better in the latest one though and maybe we will finally start to see a more sinister plot now after that ending.
Hope so,its set a higher bar now.

Started watching the Crown. I know I’m late to the party here but it really is excellent.

I need to be in the right mood for period dramas but it’s so well written and the cast, script, sound design and cinematography are all brilliant.

John Lithgow makes a fantastic Churchill.

The Dahmer series. It was OK. The lead actor was excellent, but I just found it a little underwhelming considering some of the reviews.
I’m up to episode 3 but considering giving the rest a miss. Seems a bit odd as it felt that it was all being told from Dahmer’s perspective. I’ve watched true crime dramas/documentaries before but none were told like this. Mindhunter was much better from Netflix.

No-one commenting on "Inside Man" - just finished last night?

I thought it was excellent. Intriguing, dark and at the same time laugh out loud funny in parts. Marvellous stuff. They must have had a right old giggle filming it. Stanley Tucci and David Tenant are superb in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.