TV Series

Just finished Munich Game, great start and was good but not brilliant through to the end, but worth a look.

Just picked up Red Light (Walter Presents) watched 2, quite good, prostitution and people trafficking, good so far...

The Old Man, found it at last, is okay and am going to give it another go after the 1st episode...

Just finished Munich Game, great start and was good but not brilliant through to the end, but worth a look.

Just picked up Red Light (Walter Presents) watched 2, quite good, prostitution and people trafficking, good so far...

The Old Man, found it at last, is okay and am going to give it another go after the 1st episode...
The Old Man…..a good watch, love The Dude…..

After last weeks episode,and reason for mild optimism.....The latest Rings of Power has returned to its juvenile form,its garbage.
Agreed it was poor. Meanwhile ep 8 of Dragons showed a distinct improvement. Nice ratcheting of tension, some fine acting and a little slice and dice.

Agreed it was poor. Meanwhile ep 8 of Dragons showed a distinct improvement. Nice ratcheting of tension, some fine acting and a little slice and dice.

Its brilliant.

Matt Smith continues to steal every scene he is in,but Considine,who i struggled with initially,has played the King magnificently.

Its on another level entirely to that LOTR rubbish.

Caught up with the latest LOTR episode and back to scatter gun rubbish. The storyline is just all over the place and so disjointed it’s impossible to really follow and develop any real liking for characters. Shame as the last episode I thought was the time for it to really kick on and this episode was just awful.

Caught up with the latest LOTR episode and back to scatter gun rubbish. The storyline is just all over the place and so disjointed it’s impossible to really follow and develop any real liking for characters. Shame as the last episode I thought was the time for it to really kick on and this episode was just awful.

Hugely annoying and frustrating that they have cocked it up massively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.