TV Series

Its getting better and better.......ep 3 was superb,some of the one liners are already classics.
New episodes from next year. No Niles though and obviously no Martin, or Eddie, so I have low hopes but I'll still watch it. They'll need new characters to make it work, and when they brought Cheers characters in for cameos, they were just awful.

New episodes from next year. No Niles though and obviously no Martin, or Eddie, so I have low hopes but I'll still watch it. They'll need new characters to make it work, and when they brought Cheers characters in for cameos, they were just awful.
Can't wait for Rambo and Frasier to get together. A lot of baggage on that shrinks couch.

Adrian! Adrian!

Care for some port with your caviar John? or are you Rocky today?

Apollo nooooooo!

Sorry I'm off, got the opera this evening.

just started watching manifest, first 2 episodes so far
although its quite decent upto now, the wife and i are worried it might turn out to be another lost(the most disappointing cop out we've ever watched)

although its quite decent upto now, the wife and i are worried it might turn out to be another lost(the most disappointing cop out we've ever watched)

1st season is good 2nd and 3rd are ok fourth season is the best season for me and the last ten episodes that out next year finishes it all of with a proper ending..

Watched the first 2 seasons and it lost its way a bit. I can't get the mrs to agree to start 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.