TV Series

I am watching this, mad isnt it what happened, two more to watch
I watched a documentary on Netflix about it yesterday called Abducted in plain sight, that has some of the real people that were involved including Jan herself.

OK, spoiler alert for The Watcher on netflix...

Didn't realise it was a true story and an unresolved mystery, wasted 7 hours of my life waiting for an answer as to who the watcher was only to find out that no bugger knows.

I think I might have seen a documentary about this.

Was it where the neighbour took the daughter and they were really blase about it?

Could have just watched the trailer..... :D
The Docu is called "Abduted in plain sight" proper weird parents.

Babylon Berlin & Tokyo Vice, similair themes in very different settings. Pretty good stuff. Bablyon Berlin is especially right up my street, heavy on the conspiratorial history.
Funny enough I've just finished Tokyo Vice and just started Babylon Berlin.

Really enjoyed Tokyo Vice, and Babylon looks really promising too, only two episodes into the first series.

Watching ep 1 of Pepsi, where's my jet?
True story, loads of mad oddball characters, something a bit different. Enjoying it.
Also noticed that Wednesday has appeared on my stick, the whole first series. Its Burton, so who knows, enjoyed the trailers, looked darkly comical. Will give that a go tomorrow
Just got ep1 on, bizzare story but enjoyable, and a bonus of plenty of shots of Cindy Crawford in her prime and present day milffyness.

Wednesday I have watched enjoyable and not disaponted in it in any way.

Last edited:
Watched te first episode of 1899 last night. Not sure what to make of it and not sure if I'll bother with any more of it.
It's reminding me of, "Dark".
same people made both, got bored of dark half way through season 2 and has put me off bothering with this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.