TV Series

Wolf Hall is being shown again on BBC4 starting next Monday 19/12
On tonight, BBC4 HD @ 22:15 (Two episodes per night for the next three nights)
v63gjVo.gif

lvBPD3B.jpg

Wolf Hall (2015)

After the downfall of Cardinal Wolsey, his secretary, Thomas Cromwell finds himself amongst the treachery and intrigue of King Henry VIII's court and soon becomes a close advisor to the king, a role fraught with danger.

A six-part TV mini-series based on the novel(s) of the same name by Hilary Mantel.

Watched the pilot of ER last night , the whole lot of series is on C4 , forgot how frantic it was , gorgeous george had a small part , hired for his looks and defo not acting ability lol, how things change

Just finished Andor, and I really enjoyed it.

The fact that it isn't perfect, and still has some niggles, yet is by far the best Star Wars TV series yet says how uneven some of the others are.

I like the conversation-based / sneaking around, not knowing who is really working for who aspect - it is an espionage series like the best of them. But as one reviewer commented, they could have shifted the whole prison sequence to the start of the series and it wouldn't have made much difference to the plot or the outcome either way.

However, if we accept that the 12 episodes were merely setting things up for series 2, then it's job done and I'm certainly looking forward to what follows far more than most other series. Apparently series 2 will jump a year every three episodes, so it sounds like everything will be wrapped up by the end.

I'm on season 4 of the Americans and honestly don't know why I've stuck with it as long as I have. Every season is so drawn out and every episode follows exactly the same formula. A. mission for them to follow, which goes slightly awry, but they then salvage, whilst not building to anything in particular in the long term. Repeat ad nauseum.

I'm interested to see how it eventually ends and it is well acted. But its been hard work...

She's neither, she's just Wednesday Addams. Perhaps it's an age thing but I was brought up on shows like this although I was probably too young for the first run, I'm not sure when it was first shown in the UK.

The Munsters came shortly after and was of a similar genre.

I absolutely loved the show BTW.

Yep, Wednesday is brilliant and she is a great little actress.

Second season out on Boxing Day?

Spy Among Friends, superb acting.

Gonna watch second series of Slow Horses next.

Loving Tulsa King, first two episodes promised something special, but has since become a little hammy, but still an easy watch.

The Offer, just incredible.

Really enjoyed Spy amongst friends, Tulsa King & Slow Horses is brilliant….

Did The Offer earlier in the year…..enjoyable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.