TV Series

Deep Fake Neighbours at war...10/10 for concept and execution 5/10 for the writing

digitally altered actors made to look like tv/movie stars living on an estate

"The series sees Idris Elba as a handyman who gets into a tiff with bus driver Kim Kardashian over access to their shared garden. Greta Thunberg is a young mum who is enraged by Conor McGregor and Ariana Grande’s Christmas decorations which are up all year round.
Meanwhile, Rihanna and her baby Kevin Hart (presumably another joke at the Jumanji actor’s height) have their peaceful life upset when their neighbour, Usain Bolt, gets a new girlfriend - Fleabag star Phoebe Waller-Bridge. Adele has a falling out with Jake Paul when his pigeon’s keep ruining her awning."

1923 is a big let down for me. I like dinjun story, I dislike the Spencer story and I'm not too bothered about the Yellowstone story.

In 1883 I had an interest in many of the characters. In this one, I just don't sympathise with anyone other than the Indians.

Maybe the moral of the story is Whiteman Up Own Butthole.

1923 is a big let down for me. I like dinjun story, I dislike the Spencer story and I'm not too bothered about the Yellowstone story.

In 1883 I had an interest in many of the characters. In this one, I just don't sympathise with anyone other than the Indians.

Maybe the moral of the story is Whiteman Up Own Butthole.

Yeah it ain’t great there 2/3 episodes that were really good The rest were watchable! Still watch second season cause want to know how it going to go..

Half way through the new season of Unforgotten, didn’t think I’d like it without Nicola Walker but (no pun intended) I’d forgotten how well written the previous series‘ were and this one is progressing nicely too and the new boss is a good character.
Watched the first two and it’s cracking stuff. The new boss introduces a new dynamic which changes it a bit, but the writing and story and how they slowly bring it together from different angles is superb.

Watched The Diplomat on Alibi. A British diplomat and her Consul colleague protect British nationals who are involved in a series of conflicts in Barcelona. Quite good and I enjoyed it although the music throughout each episode was a bit annoying. Apparently the writer was also a writer of Spooks and a couple of other tv dramas.

Been watching S1 of The Old Man starring Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow.

Really enjoyed it, excellent tv with quality acting throughout.
The show was almost scrapped due to it being halted for almost a year during covid and then 18 months when Bridges contracted Lymphoma (cancer of the blood), eventually after a huge amount of treatment he is in remission.
I'm glad he pulled through, he is a superb actor.
If you haven't seen it I recommend it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.