TV Series

Half way through the new season of Unforgotten, didn’t think I’d like it without Nicola Walker but (no pun intended) I’d forgotten how well written the previous series‘ were and this one is progressing nicely too and the new boss is a good character.
New series of The Bay starting Wednesday.
I enjoy both of them.

Been watching S1 of The Old Man starring Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow.

Really enjoyed it, excellent tv with quality acting throughout.
The show was almost scrapped due to it being halted for almost a year during covid and then 18 months when Bridges contracted Lymphoma (cancer of the blood), eventually after a huge amount of treatment he is in remission.
I'm glad he pulled through, he is a superb actor.
If you haven't seen it I recommend it.
The Dude……

Watched The Diplomat on Alibi. A British diplomat and her Consul colleague protect British nationals who are involved in a series of conflicts in Barcelona. Quite good and I enjoyed it although the music throughout each episode was a bit annoying. Apparently the writer was also a writer of Spooks and a couple of other tv dramas.
I have just downloaded that , sounds good, i hate music in dramas though but i will try the first one

I have just downloaded that , sounds good, i hate music in dramas though but i will try the first one
Stick with it Kaz, I tried to ignore the music as the storylines are good. I liked the series. Fabian, the rich boat owner is a bit of a dish;)

Just finished the first episode of the three-part, "The Guilty" - really good so far and ratings for the series are very high.

Highly recommended - 8.5/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.