TV Series

Watched Severance again it’s better the second time round just because the first time round your thinking what the fuck every 10 mins!
Strangely enough I thought exactly the same yesterday while I was in between sets in the gym. Will watch it again because I loved it. So different. Best TV box set thing Ive watched for ages, very clever and for thinking about. I loved it. Really enjoyed Beef as well

Watched Severance again it’s better the second time round just because the first time round your thinking what the fuck every 10 mins!

Strangely enough I thought exactly the same yesterday while I was in between sets in the gym. Will watch it again because I loved it. So different. Best TV box set thing Ive watched for ages, very clever and for thinking about. I loved it. Really enjoyed Beef as well
Same.

Just rewatching with the kids as they'd never seen it and I'm round their for a couple of weeks as their mum is away.

I'd forgotten how lush the filming and sets are. It's got that high end 70's conspiracy movie vibe.
Cast and production are really top notch.

I thought Twin Peaks the return was some of the best television I’ve ever seen.

The only tv show I watched again immediately.

That’s fired up a bit of inspiration. I remember really enjoying the original so I might put a few days to one side and dive back in to watch the whole gamut from pilot to the final final episode.
Accompanied by a party 7 and some giant bags of popcorn - get in the groove and do it 1990’s stylie .

Maybe prime yourself up on some of the reviews too (but careful of spoilers).

It’s very much different to the first (two) series.
Almost a ‘best of’ David Lynch & took a few episodes to train my brain to accept it wasn’t a nostalgic traverse through damn fine coffee etc.

But I’m the end I was totally in love with this & I suspect we won’t see anything like it again (for many reasons).

Here’s the Rolling Stone review:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-mov...ost-groundbreaking-tv-series-ever-115665/amp/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.