TV Series

I knew Taylor was in it somewhere,but had no idea that was him.

A very talented writer.

Agreed. Whilst all the drama is great fun, its his knowledge and attention to detail about the environment and ranch lifestyle (obviously because he lives it) that I find most interesting.

Director too. If you haven't seen it already I'd recommend the film Wind River, I thought it was very good. Several familiar faces in it.

Shane Meadows’ new one was really watchable on bbc2 tonight I thought.

I fully expect by mentioning which channel it was on, to now receive a number of posts in reply from people saying what a joke the bbc is etc and proudly telling us how they don’t pay the licence fee anyway blah blah, but I thought it made for compulsive viewing.
The music was first rate too.

Agreed. Whilst all the drama is great fun, its his knowledge and attention to detail about the environment and ranch lifestyle (obviously because he lives it) that I find most interesting.

Director too. If you haven't seen it already I'd recommend the film Wind River, I thought it was very good. Several familiar faces in it.

Yeah,ive seen it - very good film.

Just watched the Korean series ‘ The Glory’ on Netflix, highly recommended.
if you liked’ Squid Games’ and films like ‘The Old Man‘ and ‘Parasite’ then this is for you.An excellent story of revenge, violent but with some typical Korean manic comical acting.Shame about the soundtrack.

8.5/10
Thanks for the recommendation - I'll give it a watch!

RIP RARBG

rfl4cu2.png

Shane Meadows’ new one was really watchable on bbc2 tonight I thought.

I fully expect by mentioning which channel it was on, to now receive a number of posts in reply from people saying what a joke the bbc is etc and proudly telling us how they don’t pay the licence fee anyway blah blah, but I thought it made for compulsive viewing.
The music was first rate too.
Ooh, just read up on it, will have to give it a dabble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.