TV Series

Just started watching Changing Ends on ITV X.
Alan Carr is of course one our own.
Couple of City references in the first one.
The kid that plays the young Alan Carr is brilliant.
Seems promising and reminds me of the adaptation of the Adrian Mole books.
thought it was well done and pretty funny. The lad that plays young Allan is as good as you say.

Barry, season 4 its mad as toast.
I know its nitpicking, but I really miss the usual BARRY theme tune (the one that cuts abruptly)

S4 just shows the BARRY title splashed up with no accompanying musak.
tzvRNLa.gif

I watched The Gallows Pole from Shane Meadows, on BBC iPlayer last night, as I have a tenuous link to it (my mechanic's son's girlfriend plays Hannah).

I really enjoyed it. Dont normally go for period dramas, but once I got past episode 1 and the storyline kicked in, I thought it was great.

And parts of it reminded me of a Stone Roses video haha

Great final of Britain’s Got Talent.
I know only myself and @kaz7 think it’s great. Those of you who don’t appreciate it really are missing out.
Thought this year was a strong final apart from giving the wild card to nude man and not someone worthy of a real shot . The winner is hilarious , laughed out loud at all of his performances , silly but funny

A kind of daft slapstick comedian called Viggo Venn. Spent half his act running around the stage in a hi viz vest.
Cowell seemingly not a bit happy with result.
Yeah,I'm not surprised,him and that Japanese pants fucker,we're the worst two finalists.
I went to bed before results so I had no idea,the amputee was my pick followed by the young dancer.

Shame,but the public never surprise me with their stupidity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.