TV Series

I loved the wild card, very funny but not worthy of winning the final.

Vigo Venn was superb, he had the audience in stitches throughout his 3 performances.

Apart from the Japanese guy, if anyone else on that stage had won, it would have been deserved.

The young scouse dancer was brilliant, the two aerial dancers were superb, the welsh singer was amazing, the young magician excellent, it was a brilliant show, still going strong after what must be fifteen plus series.
I never understand when people on here say it is shite.
people take it seriously when it is just a bit of fun, you also dont have to win to get a career , look at susan boyle , she looked very frail last night but good on her singing after having a stroke

i dont know where people are getting that simon was not happy with the result , he is happy for everyone

Didn’t know this series was around anyone watched it yet?

Follows the paths and months-long travels crisscrossing Europe of the journalist Guillem Balagué through Europe for the 2022-2023 UEFA Champions League Season, meeting local heroes in the places that define their towns and fandom.

The Diplomat, very good. Almost a cross between the west wing and homeland. Just finished series one and looks like a second series is on its way.

On episode 2. Born in 1962 and spent first 40 years of my life there (in Coleraine and Londonderry/Derry). It's a tough watch and makes for very sad viewing for me
Just finished it. Cried my eyes out during 5th episode

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.