TV Series

Go up there most years as my boys like to surf, need to go in late September though for the big Atlantic swells. Lighthouse you see on it is a good little surf museum with all the geological contours shown explaining why they get these monsters.

if you like surfing try a bit further down the coast towards Lisbon at Ericeira which is a great little town.
Nazare is on my bucket list. Follow the storms one winter and just hop on a flight to see some monster waves and crazy people who attempt to surf them. Looks a beautiful town as well.

You’re a lucky bloke being so close to it.

Finished the latest series of black mirror now, I don't want to rank them or anything but the one I liked least was the Salma Hayek one
I recently read Matthew Perry's biography (which I found quite tedious and not funny) and his comments about Salma Hayek were less than complimentary.

Does season 2 pick up?
Not really until the last two episodes, mostly meandering from nowhere to nowhere, very similar to Lost. Plots and characters appear and disappear randomly, Thought the ending of S02E10 will be the same as
, but they announced S03 for the beginning of 2024.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.