TV Series

Finally got around the watching 'Beef'.

Decent series of preposterous situations and escalations.

In an odd way it mirrored 'Succession' for me in two factions trying to best each other. Both of these shows had family dynamic backbiting with trust issues, but I preferred 'Beef' as it didn't take itself seriously. Aptly no heroes are found in either.

Odd beginning to the end (but I think I get the metaphor) but after I thought about it, quite a good ironic ending in itself.
Quite like the look of that, might suggest it to my other half.

Series 2 of the 100 foot wave. About surfing in Nazarre in Portugal and really really good watch. First series was excellent and this picks up where it left off.

Just finished the second series of ‘The Bear’ , excellent Tv ,definitely does the first series justice, some famous cameos and the Christmas episode blew me away.
Great soundtrack too.
Great to hear. Saw all the series has dropped on iptv - will be binging it this weekend.

Saw an article on BBC website that after the first episode of the second series aired, google was inundated with "The bear sweater" searches as people wanted to buy his cable knit jumper.

Series 2 of the 100 foot wave. About surfing in Nazarre in Portugal and really really good watch. First series was excellent and this picks up where it left off.
Go up there most years as my boys like to surf, need to go in late September though for the big Atlantic swells. Lighthouse you see on it is a good little surf museum with all the geological contours shown explaining why they get these monsters.

if you like surfing try a bit further down the coast towards Lisbon at Ericeira which is a great little town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.