TV Series

Yeah, looked great after episodes 1 & 2, but just been OK since then, a bit of a plodder.

Foundation series 2 starts 14July. Liked the first series

Did you prefer foundation to silo? Finished silo and was a bit disappointed by the end

Did you prefer foundation to silo? Finished silo and was a bit disappointed by the end
Only watched 5 or 6 Silo so far, lost interest a bit. Wanted it to progress toward them going outside etc but it looks in no rush to move the story forward.

Started season 3 of the Witcher last night. Bore. Ring. It all just seems such a "made for tv" tv-series.

Was just going write my own review of the ones I caught with.

I have to disagree.

I like the direction. I like its lore, but I'm not familiar with the background, so it's very 'fan appreciation' TV. I'm glad they've not followed the monsters-every-15mins pathway of the first two series and that it's plot driven.

It, actually, feels like a TV show to invest in even if the monster fights are short lived.

On episode 2 of The Crowded room, it was originally set to be a James Cameron film staring Leonardo Di Caprio, interesting story so far and good cast, don't get the negative reviews

Was just going write my own review of the ones I caught with.

I have to disagree.

I like the direction. I like its lore, but I'm not familiar with the background, so it's very 'fan appreciation' TV. I'm glad they've not followed the monsters-every-15mins pathway of the first two series and that it's plot driven.

It, actually, feels like a TV show to invest in even if the monster fights are short lived.
I don't mind the lack of monsters. It's the simple things that bug me. Like the actresses being caked in make up, the music guy being hideously greasy looking, the fact that everyone is only a 10 minutes brisk walk away from each, the general lack of caring that I seem to have for any of the characters. I'll probably watch the rest of it but I'm just going through the motions. More fool me.

I don't mind the lack of monsters. It's the simple things that bug me. Like the actresses being caked in make up, the music guy being hideously greasy looking, the fact that everyone is only a 10 minutes brisk walk away from each, the general lack of caring that I seem to have for any of the characters. I'll probably watch the rest of it but I'm just going through the motions. More fool me.

Haha! I feel your pain!

Actually, in what I was going to write separately, I was going to note how ordinary every [supporting] actor looked!

I found it quite refreshing and adding to the immersion of the story. That and how wonderfully diverse the show is!

Added to enjoyment for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.