TV Series

Just started Manifest.
6 episodes in.

It’s like a poorly acted soap.

The subject is interesting but I’m thinking of sacking it off.

A few people were raving about it and it did last 4 seasons so it did have a following.
I presume season 2 and 3 are better?

Just started Manifest.
6 episodes in.

A few people were raving about it and it did last 4 seasons so it did have a following.
I quit after they landed, which is what, the first five minutes of the show. I like sci-fi, but that was dreadful. Four seasons...how?!?!?!

I finished Beef and I thought it was excellent and I started The Bear, three episodes in it really looks worth watching.

Just started Manifest.
6 episodes in.

Stick with it. Just started the 3rd season and it's picked up pace. It's like a cross between Lost and This Is Us.

Stick with it. Just started the 3rd season and it's picked up pace. It's like a cross between Lost and This Is Us.

Possibly 2 of my all time favourite shows, hence why I’ve opted to give it a go over Yellowstone, but quality and entertainment wise I wouldn’t put Manifest anywhere near these so far.

I’ll stick with it though and hope it improves.

**EDIT - This is us, isn’t one of my favourite shows. I read it as - The last of us. Ha.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.