TV Series

Just finished new series of black mirror. Thought the whole concept was supposed to be about a dystopian future were tech has taken hold of peoples lives. Two of them had nothing to do with that, they were more like supernatural things. And the one with him out of breaking bad was just a rip off of an episode of tales from the loop. Think it's run it's course.

Watched Ep 7 of The Crowded Room with Tom Holland last night, well worth a watch (all of it that is not just Ep 7)

Old post I know and maybe it’s been mentioned but a series based on the game fallout 4 is in the making
If you’ve never played it it’s exactly what you’re looking for.
Set 100s of years after a nuclear war with factions survival etc, checkout fallout tv series YouTube
Can’t wait
Yes I’ll definitely check this out when’s it released.

Cheers for the heads up.

Just started Manifest.
6 episodes in.

It’s like a poorly acted soap.

The subject is interesting but I’m thinking of sacking it off.

A few people were raving about it and it did last 4 seasons so it did have a following.
I presume season 2 and 3 are better?
Not really although I've carried on watching it with the wife just to see how it ends (I'm suspecting it'll be 'Lost' style). It should be better but there's some terrible acting in there and not too many characters that I would miss if they got killed off.

Not really although I've carried on watching it with the wife just to see how it ends (I'm suspecting it'll be 'Lost' style). It should be better but there's some terrible acting in there and not too many characters that I would miss if they got killed off.

Just finished up season 3. Acting has decended into a farce and they've completely given up with the CGI. Glad season 4 is the end. Hopefully Netflix through a load of money at it and it finishes strong.

Gutted really because season 1 was great.

Just finished up season 3. Acting has decended into a farce and they've completely given up with the CGI. Glad season 4 is the end. Hopefully Netflix through a load of money at it and it finishes strong.

Gutted really because season 1 was great.
Yeah, we've got season part 2 left (E11-20) and I don't know if the wife has just forgotten about it or has lost any interest. I'm in a dilemma over whether I should remind her or just let it slowly disappear down the lists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.