TV Series

Almost reeled in.
Anybody got any feedback on Hijack, the new series on Apple? I watched the free episode last night — they're clever at what they do, aren't they? — and I must say I was really drawn in. I can watch Idris Elba in virtually anything he's in — it strikes me that if you wanted to invent a black Jason Statham, he'd be it, right there.
And one thing that's very cunning and thought through is the way they go through what everybody who's ever been on any commercial flight whatsoever has been through and can recognise instantly, right down to the most banal details, unlike most hijack movies, that can't be bothered with that. So when it kicks off you are right in the nightmare and you identify with everybody that's just an innocent passenger. You're really tense, in fact.
Don't tell me what happens. Just tell me if it's worth pursuing, if you have pursued it. I don't much want to take out a subscription. I hate it when these companies make you do that. They rely on you not cancelling, because there's just about enough to keep you paying. But what you originally paid for was what motivated you.

Almost reeled in.
Anybody got any feedback on Hijack, the new series on Apple? I watched the free episode last night — they're clever at what they do, aren't they? — and I must say I was really drawn in. I can watch Idris Elba in virtually anything he's in — it strikes me that if you wanted to invent a black Jason Statham, he'd be it, right there.
And one thing that's very cunning and thought through is the way they go through what everybody who's ever been on any commercial flight whatsoever has been through and can recognise instantly, right down to the most banal details, unlike most hijack movies, that can't be bothered with that. So when it kicks off you are right in the nightmare and you identify with everybody that's just an innocent passenger. You're really tense, in fact.
Don't tell me what happens. Just tell me if it's worth pursuing, if you have pursued it. I don't much want to take out a subscription. I hate it when these companies make you do that. They rely on you not cancelling, because there's just about enough to keep you paying. But what you originally paid for was what motivated you.
Me and the wife watched up to ep 3 and both enjoying it.

Couldn't agree more,it's close to faultless.I was watching a couple a day......wish I hadn't now!!

Just ended Series 3, wow.

Faultless is the right word for it. Can't believe I left it so long but glad I have them all to watch.

The pace is just perfect and shot so beautifully.

Want to visit Montana now!!

Is there a Series 6?

I have also added to my planner 1923?

There is another one called Murder at Yellowstone City?

Is that also part of the franchise?

I recently had the choice of either starting Manifest or Yellowstone.

I went with Manifest. That was a mistake.
(Those who responded about my Manifest questions, I’m giving up. Did 6 episodes. I’ll leave it there).

I will be starting Yellowstone instead this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.