TV Series

Well, if you get chance, I'd like to see your review as you have a clean slate.

Me? I've seen a LOT of his work on TV and film, so my review of this show is mirrored against those works.

Maybe it's not fair or maybe it is. Either way, I feel I give actors a chance as a rule and don't let past work overtly persuade me unless they're 'limited' in what they show on a consistent basis.
I’ll start it tonight.

I’ll start it tonight.

Actually, I was thinking, if you're checking out Holland's 'The Crowded Room', you might want to check out 'Euphoria' which features his current beau, Zendaya (if you've not seen it).

For me, that's on another level that (to me) Holland looked to, to take this role.

'Euphoria' is outstanding. It's, also, just lost an integral character 'Fez' (Angus Cloud) through suspected suicide following the death of his father, last week.

TBH I had never heard of him before I watched this. But he is just so good.
It starts a bit slow and we almost quit half way through Ep2 , Glad we stuck with it though.

As I said to Barcon, watch 'Euphoria' which has 2 series and compare it (entirely different shows, but about lost people).

If you like Holland's show, I'm not sure what you'll think of his girlfriend's show.

TBH I had never heard of him before I watched this. But he is just so good.
It starts a bit slow and we almost quit half way through Ep2 , Glad we stuck with it though.
I watched two episodes last night and honestly would have binned it off after the first 20 mins if it wasn't for your post.
I'm expecting it to pick up in episode 3.
P.S, Lior Raz (the bloke who plays Yitzhak) is the lead actor in one of my favourite shows (Fauda), so he's another reason to stick with it.

I have been watching CH4's "Becoming Elizabeth". I do enjoy period dramas, particularly of the Tudor period, but, I have to say, without subtitles, I would miss 75% of the dialogue, there is so much mumbling and forced whispering. Also, the subtitles disappear before having fully read them.

I have been watching CH4's "Becoming Elizabeth". I do enjoy period dramas, particularly of the Tudor period, but, I have to say, without subtitles, I would miss 75% of the dialogue, there is so much mumbling and forced whispering. Also, the subtitles disappear before having fully read them.
Got two eps ready to go , really like those dramas , hope it isnt as bad as you say !

Got two eps ready to go , really like those dramas , hope it isnt as bad as you say !
Possibly it could be partly due to my advanced years Kaz, so maybe not so bad for you. Ironically, it's Elizabeth, in the lead roll, who is the most difficult to understand. Sound issues apart, a good series, hope you enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.