TV Series

Off work at the moment so watching re-runs of Frost on ITV3. They’ve probably been on umpteen times before but they are a series I never really watched when they first came on telly. Now thirty years, I can say Frost is one of my favourites.

Actually, I was thinking, if you're checking out Holland's 'The Crowded Room', you might want to check out 'Euphoria' which features his current beau, Zendaya (if you've not seen it).

For me, that's on another level that (to me) Holland looked to, to take this role.

'Euphoria' is outstanding. It's, also, just lost an integral character 'Fez' (Angus Cloud) through suspected suicide following the death of his father, last week.
To be honest mate, this description put's me right off it.
Euphoria is an American teen drama television series.
It's also why I almost binned off the crowded room after 20 mins last night.
I'm putting my faith in BillWalker.
P.S, the main character is a miserable looking twat and I really dislike him.

Last edited:
I have been watching CH4's "Becoming Elizabeth". I do enjoy period dramas, particularly of the Tudor period, but, I have to say, without subtitles, I would miss 75% of the dialogue, there is so much mumbling and forced whispering. Also, the subtitles disappear before having fully read them.
My pet hate with modern TV and film. The mixing is horrible. I don't give a fuck about loud, bombastic music, I just need to have a fucking clue what people are saying!

To be honest mate, this description put's me right off it.
Euphoria is an American teen drama television series.
It's also why I almost binned off the crowded room after 20 mins last night.
I'm putting my faith in BillWalker.
P.S, the main character is a miserable looking twat and I really dislike him.

I didn't describe 'Euphoria' other than to say it's "outstanding"!!!

All I'm saying is open your world up a bit. Try it with an open mind and not hating on it before it starts!

Pretty sure it won some Emmys a couple of years ago. What blasé teen show does that?? 'Succession' won Emmys, so it's on par for TV work!

Anyway, it's only a suggestion, buddy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.