TV Series

Nicola Walker is back in Annika on Wednesday on Alibi for season 2 although I think it's only 6 episodes. Loved the first season but that was all but 2 years ago now.

The things that got a bit much for me in Hijack are...

The atc lady. No way would she have such a role in such a situation. Either a military atc would take over or every single thing she said would be dictated to her by military/government agents. For long stretches she was left to her own devices essentially. It felt like a bit of a stretch that did.

How much Elba was allowed to dictate and move about. Just would not happen. I get he needed to be able to but it still felt "off".

I did suspend my disbelief though as on the whole it was an enjoyable show. Yeah there were other things that i was thinking "ahh come off it" but yeah, on the whole, not bad at all.

I was going to disagree but realised after a quick Google that I was thinking about Wolfe (which we thought was excellent) :)

I've never liked Iwan Rheon in anything, even in GoT. His best scene there was getting eaten by the wolves (ironically).
Couldn't agree more,he's really annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.