TV Series

Better call Saul. I gave up on it after two seasons a few years ago but rewatched Breaking Bad so gave it another go.
The cartel stuff in Saul is superb television, the rest of the show was good but not as good as the cartel stuff.
Just finished it.
I was a late starter with Saul……a must watch series

I’ve started watching it mate, about 4 episodes in, it’s great but tbf it took me a little time to get into it.

Aiden Gillan though, does anybody play the snide, untrustworthy twat better than him in the history of acting lol ?

Every season it take 3/4 episodes to get into it! Its like those few episodes they setting the story up!

The last 2 episodes of the final season they spoiled it with making it black and white for some reason!

Great character… well acted. The first few episodes just introduce the main players and set the tone for the series, even though the action starts straight away.
Cracking shout that you flagged up that it was on, plenty will not have seen, it really is one of my favourite series, as good as Gomorrah for me.
I only know him from this and kin, plays the part to perfection.

Black Bird was excellent.

Just started Hijack. 3 eps in.
Hi Jack is the biggest load of crap ever filmed in terms of narrAtive.
I thought it was brilliant until the final episode that leaves so many questions unanswered it’s laughable.

I’ve started watching it mate, about 4 episodes in, it’s great but tbf it took me a little time to get into it.

Aiden Gillan though, does anybody play the snide, untrustworthy twat better than him in the history of acting lol ?
Aiden Gillen’s partner is the amazingly talented singer Camille O’Sullivan.

Last edited:
Started From. Not what I expected but enjoying it so far. Good bits of LOST thrown in with a horror element.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.