TV Series

Stumbled across a series called Mr in between.

Set in Australia which is nice for a change. Follows a hit man who gets himself into all sorts of shit. Really good so far, reminds me of lock stock and snatch that type of criminal.

Funny aswell. Only started but can see this becoming a fav.
It's a few years old now but really good with a definite Australian feel about the whole thing.

Just watched the final episode of Annika season 2 and what a cliff hanger to leave it on, really didn't see that coming. Season 3 should be out later this year.

Set in Australia which is nice for a change. Follows a hit man who gets himself into all sorts of shit. Really good so far, reminds me of lock stock and snatch that type of criminal.

Gets better and better. Brilliant series.

It's a few years old now but really good with a definite Australian feel about the whole thing.

Just watched the final episode of Annika season 2 and what a cliff hanger to leave it on, really didn't see that coming. Season 3 should be out later this year.
I love Annika. She is such a brilliant actress. I will be watching the final episode of Season 2 this weekend.

I love Annika. She is such a brilliant actress. I will be watching the final episode of Season 2 this weekend.
I found Unforgotten online and we're currently watching series 1 of 5 series, Nicola Walker is something else although Unforgotten is a proper ensemble cast anyway.

Edit: It is available through the ITVX app but you'll have to put up with endless adverts no doubt.

Last edited:
I found Unforgotten online and we're currently watching series 1 of 5 series, Nicola Walker is something else although Unforgotten is a proper ensemble cast anyway.

Edit: It is available through the ITVX app but you'll have to put up with endless adverts no doubt.
I have seen all episodes of Unforgotten. Nicola Walker was superb in that.

Last edited:

Just finished watching Season 3 last night. The ending is superb.

Same with Season 2 - the last episode was unexpectedly poignant.

Overall, I would put this series right up there with the very best TV shows, like The Wire, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Twin Peaks, I Claudius, Tinker Tailor et al.

Painkiller as good as it was the final outcome in the real world made me angry that those scumbags in effect got away with being drug dealers and making billions! All those involved should of all been locked up for 20+ years!

It also proves if your mega rich you can buy anyone to get you out he shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.