TV Series

Stumbled across a series called Mr in between.

Set in Australia which is nice for a change. Follows a hit man who gets himself into all sorts of shit. Really good so far, reminds me of lock stock and snatch that type of criminal.

Funny aswell. Only started but can see this becoming a fav.
The series is a serialisation of the 2005 feature film The Magician which was created, written by and starred Scott Ryan, as does the series.

I like stuff like The Wire, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, The Shield, Happy Valley, Gomorrah, Top Boy.
This is a good call below mate, I’ve not watched the latest series though as ‘Justified’ has just really gripped me/us, a bit like ‘Banshee’ (which is well worth a watch in its own right) with a bit of a Hillbilly ’Sons of Anarchy’ gang vibe thrown into the mix, it’s sooo fuckin good ;-).
Give Snowfall a go. I reckon you'd like that mate

HBO's Band of Brothers
HBO's Barry
HBO's Deadwood
HBO's Oz
HBO's Rome
Banshee
Better Call Saul
Hell on Wheels
Justified
Mr Inbetween
The Americans
After seeing a few positive comments on here and elsewhere, I started watching “The Americans” this week. Watched 5 episodes so far, and it’s very good. Love the 80s period feel and the storylines seem believable.

Painkiller as good as it was the final outcome in the real world made me angry that those scumbags in effect got away with being drug dealers and making billions! All those involved should of all been locked up for 20+ years!

It also proves if your mega rich you can buy anyone to get you out he shit!

Cos they're part of the "too big to fail" bollocks as well that govs tell us their reasoning is, to keep saving them.

Bastards, all.

After seeing a few positive comments on here and elsewhere, I started watching “The Americans” this week. Watched 5 episodes so far, and it’s very good. Love the 80s period feel and the storylines seem believable.
I loved it too mate, probably hard to believe if you’re under a certain age, but if you grew up in that era, it’s exactly what you expected.

Won’t spoil it, but I loved the ending, thought it was brilliantly done (in an understated kind of way).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.