TV Series

Invasion. 4/10.

Finally we get some bigger budget, ‘realistic’ sci fi and it was a flop for me.

I forced myself to finish watching season 1. Watched season 2 ep 1 and 2 and thought, nah, that’s it for me.

Didn’t particularly take to the characters, very slow pace, the aliens were a bit daft so all in all I’d not waste your time watching this. Shame.

Loved season one and I'll be rewatching season one before season 2 then update how good it is and seems first 2/3 episodes of a few shows now are slow going and a slog, once you get to episode 4/5 it really gets going..

Loved season one and I'll be rewatching season one before season 2 then update how good it is and seems first 2/3 episodes of a few shows now are slow going and a slog, once you get to episode 4/5 it really gets going..

Mate, how can you love Season 1?

I can take the argument if you say, I enjoyed it. Wasn’t bad. But to have loved it is huge praise. It doesn’t merit that amount of affection. No way.

Just binged the whole first series of Silo, fantastic show, can't wait for the 2nd, One Piece on Netflix is really good, not usually my thing but I enjoyed it and also watched TWD spin off Daryl Dixon, much faster paced and I quite like that

Just binged the whole first series of Silo, fantastic show, can't wait for the 2nd, One Piece on Netflix is really good, not usually my thing but I enjoyed it and also watched TWD spin off Daryl Dixon, much faster paced and I quite like that

I’ve seen a couple of people say the Daryl spin off is ok.
In fairness the bar for these WD shows is incredibly low, even though I will always watch them. Ha.

What did you think of the Negan/Maggie spin off? I thought it was poor and pointless.
I hope the Daryl one is slightly better than everything else they done in recent years.

I’ve seen a couple of people say the Daryl spin off is ok.
In fairness the bar for these WD shows is incredibly low, even though I will always watch them. Ha.

What did you think of the Negan/Maggie spin off? I thought it was poor and pointless.
I hope the Daryl one is slightly better than everything else they done in recent years.
Did 2 episodes of the Negan one and give in, it just seemed stretched out and slow like the original was, The Last of Us was such a breath of fresh air to this type of Genre and so far the Daryl Dixon one isn't stagnating as of yet

Mate, how can you love Season 1?

I can take the argument if you say, I enjoyed it. Wasn’t bad. But to have loved it is huge praise. It doesn’t merit that amount of affection. No way.

Liked the story and where it was going! It's why am going to watch season one again

Did 2 episodes of the Negan one and give in, it just seemed stretched out and slow like the original was, The Last of Us was such a breath of fresh air to this type of Genre and so far the Daryl Dixon one isn't stagnating as of yet

Yeah the Negan/Maggie one was a pointless exercise not needed.

I suppose the Daryl one being abroad brings something new to the table so I can excuse that but the only spin off actually required, and what I have hopes for, is the Rick/Mischone one due out next year.

Bet it ends up being toss but hopefully we’ll get a satisfactory ending to their story.

(Fully agree about TLOU).

I think he calls Astrid by a different incorrect name every time.

There's loads of Easter eggs in every episode. They went well deep with it. They had a glpyh shown when it broke for adverts (butterfly, apple with embryos instead of seeds). Some viewers sussed out the glyphs were symbols of the alphabet and each episode there was a five letter word made up of these glyphs that hinted at the next episode. Prime numbers everywhere. Loved that show.

Every time he calls her Asterisk I think about the Scousers winning the league.

Yeah I'm watching it with the missus who's seen it all twice, it's her favourite show so points out little bits I miss over the episode. Helps when the wife is as much of a geek as you are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.