TV Series

Coming to the end of series 2 of Fringe. How I slept on this when it was out is beyond me. Absolutely brilliant TV. Walter might actually be my favourite character of all time.

If you have ever watched Warehouse 13 it's remarkable too.

Walter plays a good part in Sleepy Hollow the TV series, if you haven't seen either they are worth a go.

Coming to the end of series 2 of Fringe. How I slept on this when it was out is beyond me. Absolutely brilliant TV. Walter might actually be my favourite character of all time.
I need to go back to this. I watched the first 3 seasons when it originally aired but didn't bother with the remaining ones, I think it was the actor who plays Lincoln Lee annoyed the shit out of me, so gave up.

I think he calls Astrid by a different incorrect name every time.

There's loads of Easter eggs in every episode. They went well deep with it. They had a glpyh shown when it broke for adverts (butterfly, apple with embryos instead of seeds). Some viewers sussed out the glyphs were symbols of the alphabet and each episode there was a five letter word made up of these glyphs that hinted at the next episode. Prime numbers everywhere. Loved that show.

This slightly older series should appeal to fans of The Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire and other dramas that have explored the interface between organised crime and politics.

Just finished Season 1. It won't spoil anyone's viewing pleasure to point out that the final episode was a wonderful homage to the wedding scene at the beginning of The Godfather.

All three seasons are cheap to acquire on DVD for anyone who can't stream it.

10206946-1834833943831260.jpg

Invasion. 4/10.

Finally we get some bigger budget, ‘realistic’ sci fi and it was a flop for me.

I forced myself to finish watching season 1. Watched season 2 ep 1 and 2 and thought, nah, that’s it for me.

Didn’t particularly take to the characters, very slow pace, the aliens were a bit daft so all in all I’d not waste your time watching this. Shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.