TV Series

Something called 'Encounter' on netflix which is a docu series about UFO sightings. Two minutes in and were supposed to believe a 10 year kid in Wales saw a UFO and coincidentally the family of the kid just so happened to be very good friends with a prominent UFO investigator. Hmmmmmm.

Never watched the cartoon clone wars so just of this series she comes across as an Obi-Wan Kenobi Laid back teachings to her apprentice. Did she pull it off being the main character? Just! Bordizzo (apprentice) was in a par with her as interesting storyline..

Yeah, Dawson...

She's lovely to look at?

No, just comparing her to the animation, she lacks the energy. She didn't have to be spot on, but there was nothing really until her encounter with the new person in the third act and then she came to life for a second? Weird.

As for her fighting? Lacked the grace you'd expect from a trained 'Master'. It was just so awkward, cumbersome and ultimately disappointing for me.

Ahsoka 5/10.

Even though I’ve seen most things Star Wars, I wouldn’t say I’m a big fan. I find them quite watchable but I forget names and timelines.

So for this series I did my usual research like, what’s it basically about, will the Skywalkers be in it etc.. ha.

Overall, I found this series pretty dull and boring. Think you have to be a Star Wars geek to get the full benefits of these characters (aren’t they in some cartoon or something?)

Maybe some who know the characters in more depth will enjoy it a lot more. Saying that I bet even they wouldn’t have been overjoyed with it.
I've always preferred Star Trek over Star Wars myself so I'm not up on the storylines at all but I did like Ahsoka. I could take or leave The Mandalorian, Boba Fett and Obi Wan although I did enjoy Andor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.