TV Series

Ahsoka 5/10.

Even though I’ve seen most things Star Wars, I wouldn’t say I’m a big fan. I find them quite watchable but I forget names and timelines.

So for this series I did my usual research like, what’s it basically about, will the Skywalkers be in it etc.. ha.

Overall, I found this series pretty dull and boring. Think you have to be a Star Wars geek to get the full benefits of these characters (aren’t they in some cartoon or something?)

Maybe some who know the characters in more depth will enjoy it a lot more. Saying that I bet even they wouldn’t have been overjoyed with it.

Ahsoka 7/10

Am pretty bias when it comes to anything Star Wars, I liked every episode even though maybe only 1 was very good episodes! If you knitted the 8 episodes together as a film in a trilogy of films think that 1st series is what you get!! Enjoyed it..

What did you think of Dawson's portrayal?

Never watched the cartoon clone wars so just of this series she comes across as an Obi-Wan Kenobi Laid back teachings to her apprentice. Did she pull it off being the main character? Just! Bordizzo (apprentice) was in a par with her as interesting storyline..

Animal Kingdom the American one with Smurf and her boys.
Worth a binge now and again
Agree! Forgot about this show, probably worth to rewatch. At the moment i am discovering for myself all the opportunities which firestick opens for us and trying different add-ons and apps. Trying also to choose a decent vpn from this list https://www.firestickhow.com/best-vpn-firestick.html. Which one do you guys use? What are the pros/cons? Thanks

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.