TV Series

The Detectives - fighting organised crime.

Only watched 2 episodes all based on organised crime around Manchester. Pretty scary stuff.
Interesting though.

Late to the show but started Bosch and Luther.

I like Bosch, in to season 3 now.

Luther - just started season 2 but I'm not sure about it. I find him pretty annoying and some of its a bit daft. Ruth Wilson is excellent though. Its 5 seasons - is it worth sticking with?

Apols - missed so much of this thread I've no idea what's been discussed lately!

I've just finished Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix which I thought was brilliant (kind of show I've preferred to binge watch over Xmas).
Beautifully animated.

However, I'm out of shows at the moment....something I can really get my teeth into before True Detective arrives (and that new Shogun on Disney + next year).

Any stand out shows discussed on here lately? I should also get round to watching Gomorrah at some stage too....

Apols - missed so much of this thread I've no idea what's been discussed lately!

I've just finished Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix which I thought was brilliant (kind of show I've preferred to binge watch over Xmas).
Beautifully animated.

However, I'm out of shows at the moment....something I can really get my teeth into before True Detective arrives (and that new Shogun on Disney + next year).

Any stand out shows discussed on here lately? I should also get round to watching Gomorrah at some stage too....
Gomorrah is excellent

Late to the show but started Bosch and Luther.

I like Bosch, in to season 3 now.

Luther - just started season 2 but I'm not sure about it. I find him pretty annoying and some of its a bit daft. Ruth Wilson is excellent though. Its 5 seasons - is it worth sticking with?
Kinda liked Luther, was pretty quirky and good imo. Preferred Bosch if I had to make a choice.

Thing is, everything else I've watched Idris in though he's been shit.

As you say Ruth Wilson, top notch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.