TV Series

Gomorrah is way better than Kin :)

As the person who made the original comparison, hope I have retained enough credibility to recommend the following:

Gomorrah (the original movie)

Gomorrah (the book - there’s a lot more in it than found its way into either the film or the series)

The Immortal (Gomorrah spin-off movie)

Zero Zero Zero (the series not the book. Did read Roberto Saviano’s follow-up to Gomorrah but found it a bit turgid and overlong. The series is very different)

Romanzo Criminale the series (anyone who likes Gomorrah but hasn’t seen this would do well to give it a go - I reckon it’s as good)

Suburra (a movie that’s not unlike Gomorrah)

Il Capo dei Capi AKA Corleone (2007)

A six part series based on the mafioso boss Salvatore "Toto" Riina from Corleone, Sicily is highly recommended too.

R3XG3DX.gif

Justified fans, all six seasons are available to watch in the UK on SKY/Virgin Media via UKTV Play channel.

Select the series from "Catch UP" content from your provider or install the UKTV Play app on your Smart TV

On Virgin Media
- Select "Catch Up"
- Select "Channels"
- Select "Alibi"
- Select "Justified Series" and away you go.

Or series link Justified from Alibi HD (ch #114 on VM) every night @ 11PM, currently on Series 1

Fire in the hole!

Last edited:
You fuckers! Recently, all I've heard is 'Kin'!

'Kin!, 'Kin'!, 'Kin'!!

So, stupid me started watching it... and it's bloody good!

I'm into ep4 and it's probably the best show of it's type I can think of! It's grounded and actually explores the family dynamics more than US shows of this type. It's also very well filmed.

I don't know if it's cos it's closer to home, but it's relatable to me in so many ways.

Very good so far, so well done on you guys getting into my brain on it!

You fuckers! Recently, all I've heard is 'Kin'!

'Kin!, 'Kin'!, 'Kin'!!

So, stupid me started watching it... and it's bloody good!

I'm into ep4 and it's probably the best show of it's type I can think of! It's grounded and actually explores the family dynamics more than US shows of this type. It's also very well filmed.

I don't know if it's cos it's closer to home, but it's relatable to me in so many ways.

Very good so far, so well done on you guys getting into my brain on it!
I thought the first season was excellent and season two pisses all over the first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.