TV Series

I am watching all of the walter presents shows , various countries with subtitles , i used to hate having subtitled shows but they are much better dramas than we manage so worth it
Kaz I have seen near enough every thing from Walter Presents and I can`t remember a bad series from anywhere. Doesn`t bother me with sub-titles with being a little deaf. ;)
Some wonderful sets/series from WP.

Last edited:
Kaz I have seen near enough every thing from Walter Presents and I can`t remember a bad series from anywhere. Doesn`t bother me with sub-titles with being a little deaf. ;)
Some wonderful sets/series from WP.
i am really enjoying it , on the last ep of familiar stranger , really good . Got two more series waiting to watch , sat and sunday morning viewing for me

3 episodes into ‘The Deuce’, maybe it helps being a teenager in the 70s, but it’s brilliant, love the acting, the music, but most of all, the costumes and the characters, in some ways, it reminds me of what a spinoff of ‘Starsky and Hutch’ would have been like with the main character being ‘Huggy Bear’, it’s got so much spot on regarding my own memories.
Brilliant show. Even James Franco is bearable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.