TV Series

True Detective S04, what a disappointment after three episodes!
I always think cop shows struggle when they have a scene where they montage laying out photos of everything on the floor then someone says "What are we missing here?", only to suddenly spot something. If only policing was that easy.

Have just put season 3/4/5 on the playlist of Fargo. I enjoyed the first on and wasn't so keen on the second one but will give the others a try.

Have just put season 3/4/5 on the playlist of Fargo. I enjoyed the first on and wasn't so keen on the second one but will give the others a try.
I thought the first 3 were excellent then series 4 dropped the ball and was a bit shit.
Currently laid up in bed with badly bruised ribs so will be spending the next week watching shite tv so will give series 5 a bash after reading mostly positive reviews.

I thought the first 3 were excellent then series 4 dropped the ball and was a bit shit.
Currently laid up in bed with badly bruised ribs so will be spending the next week watching shite tv so will give series 5 a bash after reading mostly positive reviews.

I hope your ribs heal soon mate, skateboarding at your age is never a good thing ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.