TV Series

Onto finland walter presents , enemy of the state , looks as good as the others , hard language to learn though , doing well re-learning french though from the others in the collection , i did do french at school and it is coming back

Yes i am bored, lol

Is The Wire any good? It’s just being repeated on Sky and what it’s about please? If it’s horror and scary, it’s not my cup of tea but I like most other things:)
If you want to spend hours on end asking "What did he just say?" on a loop, then dive in and fill your boots.

I lasted about 3 episodes before I bailed, got bored of not understanding what was being said and couldn't get into it.

It's a great show and inspired many more, but there are several reasons why I can't rank it as highly as some people do...

The sea port season... Utterly dreadful and some terrible characters that are central to that plot. McNulty in general. Finally, the ridiculous storyline in the final season that McNulty is central to.

Having said that, I still really enjoyed the show and there are some incredible characters throughout. Special mention to Omar. What a guy! So it is absolutely worth watching. Just not on the level of Sopranos or Better Call Saul in my opinion.

Season 2 is one of the best seasons, I recently rewatched it and it was alot better than I gave it credit for first time round. Season 5 is the worst for me.

Season 2 is one of the best seasons, I recently rewatched it and it was alot better than I gave it credit for first time round. Season 5 is the worst for me.
Come one, the S05 released McNulty in all his 'dontgiveafuckenymoreness', like this jewel, still chuckling...

I absolutely loved The Wire and rewatched the whole thing last year. I agree there’s a serious discrepancy in quality of the seasons, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.