TV Series

Not sure we lasted 10 minutes, it was the scene where the ‘baby’ was in the river, as she emerges from under the bridge with it in her arms, it’s quite clearly a fuckin ‘Tiny Tears’ or something, we just burst out laughing and couldn’t take it serious after that.
Stick with it DH, it’s good, some right nasty characters.

Just finished the 3rd season of the morning show. Looking forward to the next season.
It really has grown into an excellent show with some very good acting,

Really?

I've watched myself and thought whilst topical (it's an Aaron Sorkin type thing), the narrative is always a 'hot take' and looks cringeworthy without actually challenging some of the narrative.

It's a very feministic Democrat politicking show and that's a shame.

I don't pick up many anime, these days, as it all seems a bit samey.

However, those that like well put together anime will like this.

'Ninja Kamui', ep one, out on Adult Swim.
Looking for something different will give it a go this week.

Finished Kin. Enjoyed that.

Tried the 2nd series of Vikings: Valhalla but not quite as gripping as Barbarians (watched recently). Struggling to find something to watch.

Anyone watched Marco Polo on Netflix? Worth a gander?

Started Reacher series 2 and though I’ll watch it and enjoy it to a point, my god it’s cringy. The first series was nothing like this one and the edge it did have has totally gone. Feels like a completely different series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.