TV Series

Master of the Sky on Apple, based on a true story, the CGI is a bit iffy in places but bloody hell what those guys went through! The USA flying during the day preferring precision bombing had massive losses and to go back out day after day with literally nowhere to hide. Only two episodes left bit I binged the first 7 it’s that good.
Brilliant series, the only thing that pissed me off was the one or two digs at the British as if we were incompetent. Our bomber crews were every bit as brave, so I thought it was unnecessary and disrespectful to their memories.

Brilliant series, the only thing that pissed me off was the one or two digs at the British as if we were incompetent. Our bomber crews were every bit as brave, so I thought it was unnecessary and disrespectful to their memories.

I noticed that too and it did piss me off a bit as well but at the same time, it’s told from the Americans point of view and there was a rivalry there.

Just finished into the west produced by Stephen Spielberg a 6 part series made a few years back , bits of a man called horse and dances with wolves if you like your westerns this is a good watch 7/10

Rewatching the Blacklist for a second time sounds like a great way to unwind, but it's frustrating when internet connection issues get in the way of enjoying your favorite show. Hopefully, sagenet customer service will be able to assist you in resolving these issues swiftly. A stable internet connection is crucial for seamless streaming, especially when indulging in binge-watching sessions.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.