TV Series

First 2 episodes of the Dick Turpin effort with the bake off guy noel fielding.
I like noel, early boosh was great, very creative, if not laugh out loud. I enjoyed the quirkiness of it all.
But this is a miss for me, noel tries his best but its all a bit weak, a bit meh. Shame, as they have tried to twist Turpin for comic effect, fair enough, but at the end of the day he was a bad man, and was hung for his crimes.
I'd prefer to see a proper representation of what he got up to, maybe with a bit of dark comedy thrown in, rather than this neither here nor there bollocks

Has anyone else watched the steaming pile of shit that is “The Way”? I watched half an hour then thought fuck this, read a review where the writer gave it 1 out of 5 and said he wished he’d not had to review.

It’s honestly one of the worst things I’ve seen on TV, BBC should be ashamed of wasting money on this, I’ll guarantee there will be no second series.

I stupidly kept watching thinking it would get better…it didn’t…but then kept watching to see how it ended. Badly!

The continuity was stupid, well actually not even there. The acting was so so which is terrible from the calibre of actors and actresses involved. The interspersing of bits of news items weird.
The worst & also funniest, (although it’s not a comedy) was the scene of the two couples (English of course) who had obviously heard of wife swapping but did the gay & lesbian kiss before the heterosexual ones with each others partners….. yes that probably didn’t make sense but you had to see it. Lo and behold (although sort of expected) the fugitives all appeared at the patio windows. Because of course you decide to do a bit of wife/husband swapping with all the lights on and no curtains at the window don’t you?
Ah well that’s three hours of my life I won’t get back. :-)

I finished the last couple of episodes of ‘Kin’ last night.

It won’t go on my list of all time greats but was entertaining enough, as long as you don’t think too deeply about how realistic it might be.

Bit weird the way the main guy in the first series was reduced to almost an extra in the second. But I didn’t think it was the best bit of casting anyway.

A solid 6/10 for me.

We watched The Killer Paradox this weekend. Korean series.
Wasn't perfect but generally enjoyed it as it was certainly a bit different. 7.5/10

Not one for sky series but watched Brassic and it is hilarious. The comedy is great and Steve Evets playing Jim is fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.