TV Series

Watched over 200 episodes of Curse of Oak Island and have finally decided to give up…..they never find anything decent…..what a waste of my viewing time !
Felt the same way about Expedition Bigfoot.
4 seasons and no clear footage.
Season 4 finale, Distant Bipedal Ape like creature captured through thermal goggles!
Ffs

I preferred it more than Vikings, enjoy mate it gets better and better.
I have just binged both shows and agree with that. The books of The Last Kingdom are well worth a read/listen to. The show is more "inspired by" as opposed to a very close reproduction. It is very well done though, it does the books good service. I think the bloke who plays Alfred is fantastic, all the actors are very good though.

The Last Kingdom could easily have been 8-10 seasons long with no filler. Possibly the best show i have ever watched.

Destiny is all!

Watched over 200 episodes of Curse of Oak Island and have finally decided to give up…..they never find anything decent…..what a waste of my viewing time !
I'm right there with you, gave up halfway through the last series.

I still can't give up on The Curse of Skinwalker Ranch though !

I have just binged both shows and agree with that. The books of The Last Kingdom are well worth a read/listen to. The show is more "inspired by" as opposed to a very close reproduction. It is very well done though, it does the books good service. I think the bloke who plays Alfred is fantastic, all the actors are very good though.

The Last Kingdom could easily have been 8-10 seasons long with no filler. Possibly the best show i have ever watched.

Destiny is all!

Alfred was amazing, such a good actor. You watched the film too I'm guessing?

I was trying to avoid it as i heard many bad things but watched it last night. Its not to bad tbh. The series is much better but it gave me my Uhtred fix i suppose. What did you make of it?

I thought it was fine wished it was longer as they had to shoehorn in a lot of timelines and storylines, gave the show closure without destroying it like GoT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.