TV Series

Come back once you’ve watched the end and hopefully you can shed some light on it. Truly bizarre
What the fuck? Genuinely, what up their arse writers come up with this shit. Truely mind boggling someone a. Wrote that, and b. ITV decided it would be worthy of a tv show. One of the shittest things I’ve ever watched.

What the fuck? Genuinely, what up their arse writers come up with this shit. Truely mind boggling someone a. Wrote that, and b. ITV decided it would be worthy of a tv show. One of the shittest things I’ve ever watched.
Absolute garbage. I’m baffled that such a top actor like David Threlfall had anything to do with it.

A bit late to the party as it's ancient, but I've recently started The West Wing.. the first season didn't really grab me but it seems to be picking up in the second. It's slightly hard to cope with how decent and slick they all seem to be in the this fictional White House.. when you compare it with the current real life one i.e. with that senile old dodderer in the Oval Office lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.