TV Series

Binging dopestick this afternoon, as someome who uses opiates and used to work for big pharma and has experience in launching a new drug i can see how they got into such a state and how people get addicted to pain killers, not sure they should take the blame for the yanks becoming addicted to oxy, it is too huge a debate for a sunday afternoon though , might start a thread tomorrow

No for me. I found the bloke to be maddening. Talk about inviting shit upon yourself. I got annoyed all the way through at how complicit he was in much that was happening.
I think it's worth a watch, if only for the female lead; she is bloody great.

I agree about the bloke though, and having watched the real "stalker" give her interview I think she has a case for her side of the story to be told. I do believe she has some kind of personality issue, and I also think she is unable (to the nth degree) to interpret social interactions but he and Netflix have allowed her identity to be easily deduced.

She is obviously damaged in some way, and it all feels a bit uncomfortable now

I think it's worth a watch, if only for the female lead; she is bloody great.

I agree about the bloke though, and having watched the real "stalker" give her interview I think she has a case for her side of the story to be told. I do believe she has some kind of personality issue, and I also think she is unable (to the nth degree) to interpret social interactions but he and Netflix have allowed her identity to be easily deduced.

She is obviously damaged in some way, and it all feels a bit uncomfortable now
Do you not think the whole thing is all a bit contrived? The whole story, him being the lead actor who was stalker, her now identified and doing bloody Piers Morgan interviews. It’s created an almost unprecedented advertising campaign for it and it’s the talk of the country. All a bit convenient for me.

Do you not think the whole thing is all a bit contrived? The whole story, him being the lead actor who was stalker, her now identified and doing bloody Piers Morgan interviews. It’s created an almost unprecedented advertising campaign for it and it’s the talk of the country. All a bit convenient for me.
Maybe.
At the moment though I'm leaning towards the "artistic license" being intrusive and almost slanderous (if, as she says, she has never spent any time in prison).
I've no doubt being stalked is horrendous (happened to me, for about 2 years, many years ago. Ex husband, after he got released from prison after a physical assault on me), but this guy seems to have gone for broke and sod any "extras" he has added.

If she did send 41000 emails then that's more than scary. I think she has multiple issues if that's the case, and his life must have been hell.

I honestly doubt if it has been contrived though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.