TV Series

Just watched the first 8 of Shogun bit of a slow burner watching the last 2 this afternoon take my mind of city.

I used to have a great person to recommend me TV Series, my late Mum, if she liked a programme it was pretty much nailed on I would also.

I come in here now and again and it’s full of recommendations of all kinds of weird shit, I’ve tried a few and have to stop watching.

It’s good we’re all different just I can’t get on with most series promoted on here.

Currently watching reruns of the Sweeney and Still Game late in the evening, just simple stuff before I go to bed.

Bit late to it but just started Arrested development.
Enjoying it
My sense of humour but prob not for all.

Red door is not what i expected , lol. Thought it would be silly when i watched the first one but up since 3am so watched five eps and quite enjoying it , first italian one i have seen and after watching a lot of french and polish ones nice to see no smoking

I used to have a great person to recommend me TV Series, my late Mum, if she liked a programme it was pretty much nailed on I would also.

I come in here now and again and it’s full of recommendations of all kinds of weird shit, I’ve tried a few and have to stop watching.

It’s good we’re all different just I can’t get on with most series promoted on here.

Currently watching reruns of the Sweeney and Still Game late in the evening, just simple stuff before I go to bed.

You should put your likes and dislikes on the thread for something to watch and we can suggest something you MIGHT like!

You should put your likes and dislikes on the thread for something to watch and we can suggest something you MIGHT like!
I like crime and drama including political drama, I don’t like anything weird, horror, sci fi, American comedies and most American dramas tbh.

Couple of my favourites in the last few years were Spooks and Hustle, like UK dark humour and good quality UK comedies but not anything middle class.

I’m a bit difficult to cater for really.

I like crime and drama including political drama, I don’t like anything weird, horror, sci fi, American comedies and most American dramas tbh.

Couple of my favourites in the last few years were Spooks and Hustle, like UK dark humour and good quality UK comedies but not anything middle class.

Have you watched Slow Horses?

Well, yes, this is a very thin plate to offer anything on!

All I can think of is the original Brit version of 'House of Cards' (before it got bastardised by the Yanks), the very fantastic sombre comedy 'The Thick of It' and 'A Very British Coup' which was an interesting watch when one thinks about today.

The only simple comedy that kind of fits in with what you might want is 'The Thin Blue Line', which I'm sure you'd have watched.

Honestly, over the last 20 years, the state of British TV has fallen alarmingly.

I don't watch today's Brit TV anymore.

You might like a series called The Tower hammo. Time was very good, and have you seen Ozark, Bosch, Blue Lights & Kin ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.