TV Series

Binge watched Clarkson's Farm over the weekend. Loved it.

I had given up after 15 minutes ages ago because he was annoying me but when I gave it a go again I found him totally likeable.

It is a bit artificial in parts but overall it gives a great insight into a world that is really important to our future.

Anyone else remember 'Wilfred ' The American version is much more polished and amusing,it's not fall about laughing but I thought it very watchable. Quite a while ago now and some thought it's just a bloke in a dog suit but might appeal to someone with the same sense of humour as me.

It was the first show of note Elijah Wood starred in after taking time out after "Lord of the Rings".

As soon as I saw it, I thought it would be worth the shot to see what he brought to the show.

I thought it was brave and creative. Who knew it would be ahead of its time for self identifying individuals...??!

Binged Fargo season 5.
7/10
Much better than series 4, not quite as good as 2 and 3.
Nowhere near as good as the perfect series 1. But still a good watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.