TV Series

Under the Bridge

Disney +

A Canadian crime true story. 8 episodes. Pace is leisurely but it tells an interesting story well and the acting, particularly from the kids is exceptional. Think Lord of the Flies on Vancouver Island.

I didn't like the premise, gave it a chance, began to like it, then my original thoughts played out and it fell apart for me.

Opened the door to far FAR too many improbabilities for me.
You should’ve stuck with it, it may answer a few of those, although I still have more questions than answers.

I didn't like the premise, gave it a chance, began to like it, then my original thoughts played out and it fell apart for me.

Opened the door to far FAR too many improbabilities for me.
Far too many improbabilities!!!
It's a sifi programme about a bloke that goes in a cube to explore his infinite universes. It hard starts off grounded. :)

I left the tele on after the football yesterday and noticed Blankety Blank was still on.

Jesus Christ. It was absolute dog shit even by 1970s standards.

Far too many improbabilities!!!
It's a sifi programme about a bloke that goes in a cube to explore his infinite universes. It hard starts off grounded. :)

Okay, fair point!

However, I couldn't get over the 'success' of the venture. It just made no sense even if the writers wanted to find an ending.

Beyond stupid to try it!

I am watching a doco on royal funerals , love how we do the military thing , diana aside . Really like the history of the royals from hundreds of years ago to now

Just rocked out to coldplay and finished the cleaning lady this morning , and people say i watch shit tv !

I am watching a doco on royal funerals , love how we do the military thing , diana aside . Really like the history of the royals from hundreds of years ago to now

Just rocked out to coldplay and finished the cleaning lady this morning , and people say i watch shit tv !
You just proved it kaz with all that Royal upper-class, snobby nosed guff. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.